Saturday, October 13, 2007


Greetings in the Name OF our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I from Andhrapradesh in India . I have been working as a pastor from five years. Actually I am from Hindu family My father who has been working as a pastor from forty years. He established 20 churches In Hindu society. every month these twenty villages people gathered at my church to worship. 400 people gathered together to worship. we have a ministry called Nehemiah ministry. seven church buildings, Nine pastors working in ministry. we also serve poor and orphans, widows. Now we need to support to extend my ministry.
would u like to share with us, we work together for our lord Glory.
please contact with me to this email
Thanking you sir.
Yours faithfully in Christ
Prasad. Ch.
MY address:
Prasad. Chintala
Ithavaram,
Nandigama,
Krishan.,521185
A.P,. India .
Phone: 0918678277741
I will send details and photos soon

No comments: